1. Cream the butter and sugar together.
3. Add in the eggs, vanilla and milk and combine. 4. Finally add the plain flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
5. Line a muffin tray with cases. 6. Put in a tablespoon of batter into each of the cases, then top with a spoon of Nutella, then cover with another spoon of batter. Like so;
7. Bake for 15 minutes and then leave to cool.
TOPPING 1. Once the muffins have cooled, melt two tablespoons of butter. In a bowl mix 1tsp cinnamon and 2 tablespoons of golden caster sugar.
2. Dip the top of the muffins in the melted butter and then swirl around in the cinnamon sugar.
Ta da!! A fluffy cinnamon muffin with a hidden Nutella centre!